About Me

My photo
Damascus, Oregon, United States
I absolutely love anything that plugs in! My iPhone may just be an extension of my body. Networking, business, Christ, serving the community, husbandry, fatherhood, friends, and my amazing family are all that keep me ticking!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Criends/Frustomers

Customers who turn into good friends are rare. So rare in fact, I only have a couple of them. What's the secret? Not too sure yet, only been doin' this for half a decade. My guess is that it is based on a foundation of mutual respect. Most of my customers I have little in common with. Come to think of it, most of my friends I have little in common with. I try to keep a diverse group of loyal companions whom I trust and respect for their own skills, strengths, beliefs, and yes...flaws. So here's to you Mr. Customer-Friend, you know who you are and I'm blessed to have you as one of the few!


-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment